Re: [Swftools-common] (no subject)

From: JM
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 02:07:04 +0100

Thank you very much for your answer Matthias, I just tried to follow your advice installing fink.
nonetheless I encounter a pb, fink do not find the lame lib.
Here is what the shell said :

Failed: no package found for specification 'lame'!

What do you think about that ?
Do I have to try again following an other way ?
Thank you.
JM