[Swftools-common] PNG2SWF Bug, minor

From: Neal Murphy
Subject: [Swftools-common] PNG2SWF Bug, minor
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:59:03 -0500

This tool doesn't seem to handle transparency on the top row and left column
of PNGs.

I've worked around it by adding a completely transparent top row and left
column to my PNG before converting. I was trying to round the corners of a
box and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working properly until I paid
attention to what I was seeing. :)

Otherwise, SWFTools is a slick kit. (Now to attach URLs to buttons and get
audio working...)
--
Neal P. Murphy, CIO
  Diesel Hot Rod Association, Inc.