[Swftools-common] jpeg2swf on the fly

From: Hugo Andre Dias Mendes
Subject: [Swftools-common] jpeg2swf on the fly
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:29:49 -0000

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for your great work!!

I'm developing an application that grabs pictures from webcams (in jpeg format) and then uses the jpeg2swf to create a video.

My question is if it would be possible to create de swf directly, without having to save the jpegs to disk and them create the video and finally erase all the jpegs.

I'm using .NET environment.. and at the moment I'm using the Process class to invoke the exe.

Best regards,
Hugo Mendes