Re: [Swftools-common] got a seg fault with pdf2swf cvs version....

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] got a seg fault with pdf2swf cvs version....
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:32:08 +0200

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 12:02:33PM +0100, Tom Wilde wrote:
> got the latest cvs compiled ok today but running it past a test pdf (a
> *very* simple one at that) and it bails with a seg fault.
> If you guys want the pdf + output then let me knwo - the list wont let
> me post it :-/

Never mind, I got the "attachement too big" message too, and was able to
extract the pdf out of it.
I can't reproduce the segfault here, however.
Which freetype version do you have? I got some other reports about
segfaults, primarily on systems with some newer freetype versions
installed. 2.1.9?

Greetings