[Swftools-common] Bugs found while using swfdump

From: simon-swf
Subject: [Swftools-common] Bugs found while using swfdump
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 19:09:12 +0100

Hi,

While using swfdump, I found a couple of problems:

1. The hexdump output only displays the first 15 ASCII characters.
2. The display of action codes does not handle the ActionPush types 3
(undefined) and 9 (Constant16)
3. ActionConstantPool should use a U16 type for determinig the number of items
4. The DOINITACTION section dump says it is modifying ID 0.
5. The DOINITACTION section dump doesn't display the action codes.

I'm attaching a diff which fixes these problems.

Regards,

Simon