[Swftools-common] Freetype issue disabling pdf2swf in config

From: Lon Lentz
Subject: [Swftools-common] Freetype issue disabling pdf2swf in config
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 01:10:07 -0400

I am working on a RedHat box that has freetype2.something. The freetype.h file, among others, currently resides in /usr/local/include/freetype. I am trying to config a CVS version I grabbed a couple nights ago (this is the first time I have run into a freetype problem). I have run into similar issues in the past with the jpeg and t1 includes which also reside in /usr/local/include. Am I missing a configure attribute, a freetype-source install, or are the files in the wrong path? Or?

checking for freetype-config... no
checking for FT_Init_FreeType in -lfreetype... no
checking freetype/freetype.h usability... yes
checking freetype/freetype.h presence... yes
checking for freetype/freetype.h... yes
checking for avifile-config... no
checking whether we can compile the avifile test program... no
checking for Python.h and PIL... nope
checking for missing libraries...  freetype avifile
* The following headers/libraries are missing:  freetype avifile
* Disabling avi2swf tool...
* Disabling pdf2swf tool...