[Swftools-common] Gif's with transparent backgrounds

From: Jake Hilton
Subject: [Swftools-common] Gif's with transparent backgrounds
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:57:16 -0600

Hello all,
New to the list I thought I'd ask a question that may have been answered before (flame away).

When people use transparent gif's in their presentations is there a way to change the files to png's rather than just jpg's? png files support transparencies and so ultimately rather than use the jpg file format at all png would work just as well if not better.

Thoughts?

Jake