Re: [Swftools-common] Fedora Fails

From: Benjamin Keil
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Fedora Fails
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 02:20:24 -0700

Mr. Gasparri,

  Here are a few things to do:

1a. Check /etc/ld.so.conf : it should contain /usr/local/lib (although
some versions of ld seem to check this by default)

1b. Edit /etc/ld.so.conf to contain /usr/local/lib if necessary

2. execute (as root) : ldconfig -v | grep libt1

You should get a line like:
        libt1.so.1 -> libt1.so.1.3.1

3. Try to make swftools again.