[Swftools-common] Color difference between PDF and SWF

From: Philippe Maurer
Subject: [Swftools-common] Color difference between PDF and SWF
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:02:29 +0200

Hi Matthias,

I found out why the configure program was not working. Actually this is due
to the freetype changes on the latest release.

Freetype later than 2.1.7 may not be compatible to other project as they
have changed their main header files. The problem has been seen with xpdf
also.

I have downgraded my install to the version 2.1.3 and the installation works
well.

The last problem I can see is related to colors. When I compare the PDF file
and the produced SWF, the colors are not the same. Actually when I look at
the PDF in Acrobat and in GSView I have the same difference. Is this due to
xpdf ? Is there away to have the same colors ?

Have a look on my website :
http://www.webatome.com/dev/pdf2swf/page15.pdf
http://www.webatome.com/dev/pdf2swf/page15.swf

Thanks