Re: [Swftools-common] Unable to view Laurent's Manual Examples with flas

From: Jymmm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Unable to view Laurent's Manual Examples with flash plugin.
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 15:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Matthais,

I'm viewing these on Win2000 with the Flash plugin Version 7,0,14,0
for viewing within IE and Mozilla 1.6

Ok, I just did a "about:plugins" in Mozilla, this is what I saw:

Shockwave Flash
    File name: NPSWF32.dll
    Shockwave Flash 7.0 r14

If I view them within the html or swf directly,
all I get is a blank screen.

If I download the swf to my hdd, and play it with the stand alone
flash player - no problem.

At http://www.quiss.org/swftools/examples.html
In the SWFC section, I was only able to view the keyboard swf.

N-Body Chorégraphies
Mandelbrot explorer
Button1 (Source)
Button2 (Source)
Button3 (Source)
Flash Eyes

Those six above only show a blank white screen when viewed through
the flash plugin. In the standalone player, no problem.

In all the other sections - no problem (except the matrix audio/video
tracking was off a bit, I suspect that is an exception).

Let me know if I can be of any additional help.

Laurent - your doing some fine examples, keep it up!

Jim...

http://technoargia.free.fr/swftools/examples/flash_eyes/flash_eyes.swf

(http://technoargia.free.fr/swftools/examples/flash_eyes/flash_eyes.html)