Re: [Swftools-common] Action script example

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Action script example
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 17:28:02 +0200

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 09:53:01PM +0200, Laurent Lalanne wrote:
> I made more examples for the swfc manual,
>
> http://technoargia.free.fr/swftools/examples/
>
> 3 buttons, a little of actionscript and a fun movie :-)
>
> http://technoargia.free.fr/swftools/examples/flash_eyes/flash_eyes.html

Great! I linked the examples on the SWFTools example page
(http://www.quiss.org/swftools/examples.html).

I'll also update the swfc manual.

Once my Gentoo is finally finished compiling kdegraphics (and it's dependencies,
kdebase, kdelibs, ... *yawn*) I'll take ksnapshot and also add all the
missing snapshots on the new example site.
And yes, I know the green is ugly. ;)

Greetings