Re: [Swftools-common] Segmentation fault on font extract

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Segmentation fault on font extract
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 22:00:23 +0200

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 09:54:33AM -0700, Frank Thomson wrote:
> Here you go...
> http://www.frankthomson.net/KA2.swf

Thanks, I'll have a look at it.

> Have another question (note that I am not a Flash designer)
> I was asked if I can extract the time line info. I didn't
> see any option to the swftools for that and thought it may
> be called something else or I may have misunderstood what
> they asked.

I'm no Flash designer either, but the "timeline" in the Flash Editor is,
in principle, the information about which objects are visible at
what positions at given points of time.
While you could extract that information, the question is,
into which format?
What you can currently do though, for what it's worth,
    swfbbox --swifty ../test/KA2.swf
which will give you object names and positions/bboxes for each frame,
as TCL source code.

Greetings