[Swftools-common] avi2swf: 24 bit image issue

From: dann
Subject: [Swftools-common] avi2swf: 24 bit image issue
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 05:58:33 -0500

I am trying to convert an avi file to swf but I keep getting this warning:

<CImage> : Cannot convert from 24 bit image to unimplemented   0x0
<CImage> : Cannot convert from 24 bit image to unimplemented   0x0

When the file finished, I did not have any video, but excellent sound.

Where should I be looking to fix this problem?

I am running swftools 0.5.1.  0.5 produced the same issue.

I tried swftools 0.4.4 and instead of the above I received:

convert frame 1<CImage> : Cannot convert non-YUV image to BGR24
convert frame 2<CImage> : Cannot convert non-YUV image to BGR24

--
Dann S. Washko
Lehigh Valley Linux Users Group