Re: [Swftools-common] avi2swf not being compiled, avifile-config present

From: Don Seiler
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] avi2swf not being compiled, avifile-config present
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:19:54 -0600

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 09:35:03PM +0100, Matthias Kramm wrote:
> For 0.5.0, installing (or introducing a depend on)
> =avifile-0.7.32.20030219 should do the trick.

Done.  Thanks!

> While at it, the following dependencies should be more accurate than
> what's currently in the swftools-0.5.0 ebuild:
>
>     DEPEND=">=media-libs/t1lib-1.3.1
>       media-libs/freetype
>       media-libs/jpeg"
>     RDEPEND=""

You don't think I need to dep on xpdf, ttf2pt1, lame, or libpng?

> PS: Thanks for writing/maintaining that ebuild! I'm a big fan of Gentoo
>     Linux. :)

Thank the users for asking for it!  I don't really use swftools, I just
got put in charge of the package when it was submitted.  :)

Don.

--
"Rarely is the question asked:  Is our children learning?"

George W. Bush
January 11, 2000