Re: [Swftools-common] Newbie swfcombine --cat question

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Newbie swfcombine --cat question
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:57:21 +0100

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 09:12:18PM +0000, Duncan Gibb wrote:
>   $ swfcombine --cat part_one.swf part_two.swf
>
> but when I look at output.swf, you get to the end of part one, then it
> goes a bit weird, then the slides from part one are shown again in
> reverse order.

Some movies are simply not concatenable- especially if they use
ActionScript (e.g. part_two.swf might do things like "goto frame 1"
(which is now frame 1 of part_one.swf, not part_two.swf)).
Are there preloaders in front of those movies?

You might want to upload the SWFs in question somewhere and post
the URLs here, then we should be able to tell you more precisely where
the problem is.

Greetings