Re: [Swftools-common] Problem of make.

From: Taro Yamamoto
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Problem of make.
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 06:13:58 +0900

Hello,

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:11:13 +0100
Matthias Kramm <address@hidden> wrote:

> Looks like you have the jpeg library (libjpeg.so), but not the jpeg
> headers (jpeglib.h, jconfig.h, jmorecfg.h, jerror.h).
>
> If those happen to be in /usr/local/include instead of /usr/include,
> try running ./configure as
>      CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include" ./configure

I challenged again and solved.
However, configure file needed to be rewritten on FreeBSD.

1) header file version.h is not found.
2) header file fourcc.h It changed into avm_fourcc.h.
3) To the option of c++ -pthread was added.

Although it is unknown in a general problem in FreeBSD, it reports.

I am sorry to be awkward English.
But, I am satisfied with using this tool :)

Thank you!
Taro Yamamoto

--
Taro Yamamoto <address@hidden>