swarm-swarmfest2007

Re: [Swarmfest2007] It's over

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2007] It's over
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 07:04:37 -0400

yes, i'll kill the list.
- r

On 7/17/07, Steve Railsback <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

SwarmFest was small but good: Good people, good presentations, excellent
venue, good discussion, many good contacts made. Enough so that I am
enthusiastic about keeping SwarmFest alive.

I expect we lost some money because fewer people than expected used the
dormitory housing, which we had to pay for in advance. Steve L. will
give us a report and maybe a bill when everything is settled.

I will post some pictures, file a more complete report, and start the
annual board meeting---but not much will get done before I do field work
all next week.

In the meantime, Rick---can you please kill this mailing list? Paul Box
has been doing yeoman work stomping spam but I'm sick of it. If people
have further communication on SwarmFest, please use the directors list.
(If you are not a director, just send email to me, Jim A., Rick, etc.)

Thanks again to Steve for all the work, and for the directors (Jim,
Roger, Scott, Mike) who showed up and helped.

Steve

--
Steve Railsback
Lang, Railsback & Associates