swarm-swarmfest2007

Re: [Swarmfest2007] [Fwd: Re: SwarmFest in Chicago]

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2007] [Fwd: Re: SwarmFest in Chicago]
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:43:04 -0500 (EST)

my guess is it might cost you a couple of people,
but not too many.

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
323 West Hall
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1107
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr