swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] Preliminary schedule for SwarmFest 2006

From: Bill Rand
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] Preliminary schedule for SwarmFest 2006
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:40:38 -0500 (CDT)

Greg,

        The schedule looks great.  I noticed there is no poster session
this year.  I know that there really weren't enough submissions to warrant
one, though in previous years Swarmfest presenters have always been
encouraged to bring a poster as well.  Part of me feels like poster
sessions are much more interactive than oral presentations, on the other
hand with such a small group maybe its not warranted.  Anyway just
wondering if there were any thoughts on this?

Take care and see you all in about a week,
Bill