swarm-swarmfest2004

Re: [SwarmFest2004] submission

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [SwarmFest2004] submission
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:30:52 -0400 (EDT)

steve,

i haven't read any of the papers yet....but i'll ask:

are you serious?

if so, where do you propose we get the hour from?
add to the length of the days?
cut on inter-session break/discussion times?

(without having read them...)
my inclination is to offer posters to those
that we judge to be relevant to the conference,
and if some paper looks really good, one talk
(I have no idea where we get the time...)

If a couple of you all could read some/all of these,
and "review" them, please do.

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr