swarm-swarmfest2004

[SwarmFest2004] Re: [fwd from <address@hidden>] Have you recieved my ema

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: [SwarmFest2004] Re: [fwd from <address@hidden>] Have you recieved my email about the swarmfest2004 submissions?
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 07:02:14 -0400 (EDT)

hi alex,

hmmm...i don't recall any that said anything about submissions,
but as you say, it is possible to miss them, especially
if they just send some attachment and don't have
an appropriate subject or intro text.
i'll email them and ask them to send them the proper way.
since they are posters, we can quickly check them
and figure out if they are appropriate.

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr