swarm-swarmfest2004

Re: [SwarmFest2004] SwarmFest2004 - Poster Abstact 2

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [SwarmFest2004] SwarmFest2004 - Poster Abstact 2
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:43:21 -0500 (EST)

hi greg,

its not a problem, i expect a few submissions
will drift in today, at least.
(several besides yours have...)

thanks,

 - r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr