Re: [Swarm-Support] Basic Swarm to HDF5 question

From: Kerimcan Ozcan
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Basic Swarm to HDF5 question
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 05:54:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hmm... OK. After several hours of hairpulling and
headbanging, I figured it out myself. In the example
as given in the post mentioned below, here is how one
can recreate the HDF5 file (all code below inside
main.m).

id <Archiver> archiver_my;

archiver_my = [[[HDF5Archiver createBegin: globalZone]
setPath: "test_rev.hdf"]
               createEnd];

[archiver_my putShallow: "x" object: list];
[archiver_my sync];
[archiver_my drop];

Cheers,

Kerimcan