[Swarm-Support] Swarm-2.2.4 compiled yesterday, RPMs for Fedora 7 posted

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Swarm-2.2.4 compiled yesterday, RPMs for Fedora 7 posted. Swarmapps-objc update soon to follow
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:25:42 -0500

I took a snapshot of Swarm from CVS yesterday and built Swarm. I was very interested to see what might go wrong after all of the fiddling around in the build tools that has been going on. But, aside from some warnings about automake version (mis)match, it appears fine. I've built and run some models, they appear same as always.

http://pj.freefaculty.org/Swarm/Swarm-2.2X_F7/

I also have the Swarm-2.2.3 rpms there, those were built a few months ago, before the fiddling around in the build scripts started. Those files are symbolic links to the Fedora 7 files I build for my systems, and in case you want to run ggobi, gambit, or other modeling kinds of programs, you might find these RPM handy. Go to: http://pj.freefaculty.org/Fedora/7/i386/

Within a few days, I'll make an updated set of swarmapps-objc available. As far as I know, the only app that needs a fix to run is Arborgames, and we've discussed the fix in this list in the past. If there are other elements in swarmapps-objc that don't work, please remind me what they are.

pj

Professor, Political Science          http://pj.freefaculty.org
1541 Lilac Lane, Rm 504 University of Kansas Office: (785) 864-9086