[Swarm-Support] Debug Error!

From: 韩鹏
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Debug Error!
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:30:35 +0800

I have downloaded Swarm, eclipse and JDK from websites separately, and
installed them
But when I try to run the swarm with eclipse, it give errors as following:
    failed to find class gnu.jemacs.buffer.emacs while autoloading emacs
        at kawa.lang.AutoloadProcedure.throw_error(AutoloadProcedure.java:58)
        at kawa.lang.AutoloadProcedure.load(AutoloadProcedure.java:93)
        at kawa.lang.AutoloadProcedure.applyN(AutoloadProcedure.java:141)
        at gnu.expr.ApplyExp.eval(ApplyExp.java:38)
        at gnu.expr.ModuleExp.evalModule(ModuleExp.java:38)
        at kawa.Shell.run(Shell.java:85)
        at kawa.Shell.runString(Shell.java:113)
        at kawa.repl.main(repl.java:108)
        at gnu.jemacs.lang.ELisp.main(ELisp.java:428)
there is not a emacs class in gnu.jemacs.buffer in the package explorer and
most of the errrors after failed line are invalid line number error.
My Eclipse edition is 3.3, and JDK edition is JDK6 update 2, Swarm edition is
Swarm2.2Java
Thanks for your help.

Roc
address@hidden