[Swarm-Support] xpm-4.2 package problem encountered insta lling swarm-2.

From: benutzer
Subject: [Swarm-Support] xpm-4.2 package problem encountered insta lling swarm-2.2 on Ubuntu
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 00:57:24 +0800 (CST)

Hello,

I just got a problem while installing swarm-2.2 on my Ubuntu.

I downloaded the swarm src tar ball on /pub/swarm/src/swarm. Detar it under my

home directory and run

cd

cd swarm-2.2

./configure

it then prompts me that

checking directory of libXpm... /usr/lib

configure: error: Please use --with-xpmlibdir to specify location of XPM.

Does that mean I still need to install xpm-4.2? I searched the web and could

only find xpm-3.4k.tar.gz. I downloaded the tar ball but could not install it

either after I edited the Imakefile as it says. Could anyone tell me where I

can get xpm-4.2? Is there a deb package available for it?

Thanks so much.

Jerry Li

中 国 每 年 用 掉 多 少 双 一 次 性 筷 子 ?
450亿双。这会耗费170万立方米的木材,需要砍伐大约2500万棵大树! <网易邮箱公益宣传>