Re: [Swarm-Support] Problems with GCC 4

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Problems with GCC 4
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:44:31 -0700

Steve Railsback wrote:

Can anyone explain what's going on and/or suggest a solution?

The C parser in GCC was rewritten, and is now there are sricter expectations such that protocols are all similarly explicit. I have the patches somewhere.. I guess on the Linux partition my laptop or something... but not here. I thought Paul had done some of that in CVS.