Re: [Swarm-Support] =Problem_on_Urban Simulation_Using Swarm

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] =Problem_on_Urban Simulation_Using Swarm
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 07:32:22 -0700

Hi Stone,

My guess is that x or y is out of range. The number is just passed to the C code which for speed doesn't check the range. Thus there is the possibility of asking for memory outside of where you should.

Hi, list.
In recent days my colleagues and I are doing research work on
urban socio-spatial simulation using Swarm.
Here is the result operation.
An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM. Unexpected Signal : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) occurred at PC=0x2E135B7
Function=swarm_directory_objc_find_object+0x7
Library=C:\Swarm- 2.2\bin\javaswarm.dll

Current Java thread:
 at swarm.space.Grid2dImpl.getObjectAtX$Y(Native Method)