Re: [Swarm-Support] adding perl to cygwin in swarm 2.2?

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] adding perl to cygwin in swarm 2.2?
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:37:14 -0700

address@hidden wrote:
I am aware of the install/update link on
cygwin.com, but i was reluctant to try that until i checked with some
other 2.2 users to see what you had done to run perl scripts.
I use several computers where I have upgraded Cygwin several times (originally installed from the Swarm Cygwin tree) using the standard cygwin.com distribution. I'm not aware of any bad side effects of this.