Re: [Swarm-Support] Java Graphs

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Java Graphs
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:11:17 -0700

durga bhavani wrote:

This work for me, but not sure how to call the same function from ModelSwarm When I am trying to call Print1 Method from TestModelSwarm This doen't work
The function doesn't get called from TestModelSwarm

Here are a couple things you could do:

1) Have a constructor of `Test' take an argument in the way that Print1 now takes an argument, and store the testObserver in an instance variable. Remove the argument to Print1 and have it access the testObserverSwarm instance variable (to get to the graph).

2) Use createActionForEach$message$arg1 instead of createActionForEach$message in order to pass the required testObserver argument along to Print1 (with the current argument).