[Swarm-Support] what libhdf5 under Debian?

From: Jakson A. Aquino
Subject: [Swarm-Support] what libhdf5 under Debian?
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 05:32:23 -0200

Hello!

After some attempts, I finally got swarm compiled, and now
I'm reading the documentation and tutorials. From all models
in the swarmapps-objc-2.2-2, the only one that is crashing
is the Schelling model. Running the program under gdb it
becomes clear that the problem is related with libhdf5,
which isn't installed in my system. I can recompile swarm,
but I don't know what libhdf5 to install. Debian has three
conflicting versions:

  libhdf5-lam   libhdf5-mpich   libhdf5-serial

Does anyone know what version I have to install?

Thank you!

Jakson

--
Jakson Alves de Aquino