Re: [Swarm-Support] Java Swarm With Graphs

From: durga bhavani
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Java Swarm With Graphs
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:50:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello

I am not sure but can I do with "Graphs"
public interface GraphS
extends ArchivedGeometryWidgetS

A time series graph tool.. A time series graph tool, based on BLT's graph widget. Graph currently implements just a basic graph with multiple datasets, but should eventually support scaling and scrolling. For each Graph you create one or many GraphElements, one per dataset to plot. GraphElements can be configured for appearance, and data can be added to the element to draw.

Thanks

Durga

durga bhavani <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Steve

No I need to add 100 curves each in different time steps.

Thanks a lot
Durga

Steve Railsback <address@hidden> wrote:
durga bhavani wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am trying to generate a graph and in my program each iteration
> generates 4 values
> and i am running it for 100 iterations so altogether I get 400 values
> I need to draw iteration veruse values graph but i don't want to remove
> the periovs iterations values so my graph should get all 100 arcs.
> Is this thing possible in Java
> could some one please give me an example And the other doubt i have is
> can I pass array as an argument to graph

Do you mean you just want to plot 4 curves, each of which shows the
value of one variable over the iterations? If so, a standard EZGraph
should do what you want. On each tick it simply adds a new value to a
line graph...or new values to several lines. Add 4 curves to the graph
by using the "createSequence$withFeedFrom$andSelector" method four times.

Steve R.

--
Lang Railsback & Assoc.
250 California Ave.