Re: [Swarm-Support] Create phase in Java Swarm

From: durga bhavani
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Create phase in Java Swarm
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:31:05 -0800 (PST)

Hello

I am having same problem this example would help me too

Thanks  a lot
Durga

Steve Railsback address@hidden wrote:
Marcus G. Daniels wrote:
> Steve Railsback wrote:
>
>> I am having trouble building and using an EZBin in JavaSwarm...could
>> somebody please post an example?
>

> Sure, attached.

So Marcus, let me make sure I get this right:

To create and set a new object from the Java Swarm libraries, such as a
graph:

a. Instantiate a *Impl object (where * could be "EZBin", etc.),
b. Instantiate a *CImpl object, passing it the *Impl object as a parameter,
c. Tell the *CImpl object to do createBegin, then use whatever set
methods you need.
d. Tell the *CImpl object to do createEnd, and it returns an object that
conforms to the * protocol (but is an instance of *Impl??)
e. Any subsequent "use" messages are sent to the object returned by
createEnd.

Question:

If the *CImpl class has a "create" method, you can use it to create an
object ready to use--if you don't need to do any of the stuff that's in
createBegin? Could you instead just instantiate a *Impl object?

Thanks,

Steve
--
Lang Railsback & Assoc.