Re: [Swarm-Support] Runtime exception of Swarm-2.2 stable release

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Runtime exception of Swarm-2.2 stable release
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:29:07 -0700

address@hidden wrote:

   I've installed Swarm 2.2 stable release following the instructions on the
   website. However, when I run my previous projects, a runtime exception is
thrown,
   with the message:
   An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
   Unexpected Signal : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) occurred at
   PC=0x77BA4750
Sounds like maybe SWARMHOME isn't set in your environment. Now Java/Swarm is not Cygwin based so it is necessary to use something like this:

set SWARMHOME=C:\Swarm-2.2-java