[Swarm-Support] discrete2d

From: K Konopka
Subject: [Swarm-Support] discrete2d
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:47:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I'm new to swarm (and objective c) and constructed a simple model based on the tutorial.
I created a space by importing <space/Discrete2d> but I'm not able to assign float values to this grid.  Is there another type of grid I should use for this?
Also, I am using uniformDblRand to get random values, but it seems to pick the same ones every run.  Do I need to seed the generator somehow?
Thanks for your help,
Ken

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!