[Swarm-Support] Globals.env.Completed

From: Remy Bresson
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Globals.env.Completed
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:32:57 +0100

Hi everybody,

I have begin to code with Swarm since 2 month. To help me I use the Java-Swarm
tutorial. My model is now almost ready and I was finalizing this when a problem
occur.

In the tutorial, they use the following line to know if the simulation is over :
" if (modelSwarm.getActivity().getStatus() == Globals.env.Completed) "

But the symbols Completed, Running, ... are not found in Globals.env. I know I
am not the first to ask about this topic but I didn't have found any answer.

I have a partial answer, but it is a little dirty, I have replace the line by :
' if( modelSwarm_.getActivity().getStatus().toString().compareTo(
                    "address@hidden" ) == 0 ) '

It's run but I don't know if it is usable on all plateforme.
If you can help me,
thanks.

INFOS :
I use :
  - j2sdk-1_4_2_04-windows-i586-p.exe (windows XP)
  - swarm-2.1.1.exe