[Swarm-Support] MacOS X Files for Download

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: [Swarm-Support] MacOS X Files for Download
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:18:54 +1100

As the Savannah download area is still not fixed, I have been conscious of the need for an alternative repository for the MacOS X files.

I am fixing something up which should be functional in the next 24 hours. (It would be sooner but some helpful type turned the computer off and I am not on the site!).

I will advise on this list and the Savannah site news when this is working.

Bill Northcott