[Swarm-Support] Support Link unavailable. (FAQ)

From: DAVID CAMACHO
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Support Link unavailable. (FAQ)
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 00:42:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have obtain the new Swarm distribution hopping that I could install it under Win XP…

(I said it before, it has preinstalled on my P.C. and for some other reasons is difficult for me to switch to Linux…) and I am trying to read the information related:

·         http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/SwarmFaq/SwarmOnlineFaq.html#3.1

but site is unavailable since some weeks ago, can anybody send me the info, or fix that link?

Regards

David Camacho

Do you Yahoo!?