[Swarm-Support] code for memory problem

From: mc
Subject: [Swarm-Support] code for memory problem
Date: 04 Jun 2003 19:34:20 -0400

Hi,
here is my code for recreating the problem. No privacy problem, this is
a testing-code model of an evolutionary dynamics where the agents do not
do anything (Let say the evolution of extreme laziness!). I just use it
for testing new programming things.

You find the EZDistribution creation phase in ModelSwarm.m

Then each Agent (in Person.m) updates the EZDistribution it in "-step".

I put a comment like " // here EZDistribution " each time the code
refers to EZDisto, so you can grep the files and find the code that you
are interested in.

Please, do not pay attention to the rest of the comments about the code,
because they do not make any sense
I hope it helps
marcello