Re: [Swarm-Support] system calls question

From: Darold Higa
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] system calls question
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:12:51 -0800

On Wednesday 26 February 2003 09:28 pm, you wrote:

I apologize, I don't quite understand what you mean about using Autoconf and
automake.

Right now I have my observerSwarm passing messages to the shell in order to
create directories for each simulation run so that all of the pixmaps and
text files I generate are dumped into folders labeled for each simulation
run.  Previously I had to manually create these directories prior to runtime
or I got nasty errors when the program attempted to write files to
directories that didn't exist.

I really don't need the cp function.  I was using this to simply copy over
he text files I use to configure the simulation (my different setup files and
a large map) to insure that I keep the proper configure files with the right
data.

Darold