RE: trying to work out WinSwarm pretest-6's requirements

From: Vidrine II,C. Kent
Subject: RE: trying to work out WinSwarm pretest-6's requirements
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:49:22 -0400

I've had some success working with Swarm 2.2 pretest 6 in Windows 2000. I
run the model from the command line by using the script that is shown below.
It works just fine, but I always get an illegal memory reference message in
a popup window when I click the button to end the program.

set savepath=%path%
set JAVA_HOME=D:\java\j2sdk1.4.0
set JAVA_EXE=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe
set SWARM_DIR=D:\Swarm-2.2
set SWARMHOME=/Swarm-2.2
set CYGWIN_HOME=D:\cygwin
set cp=.;%SWARM_DIR%\share\swarm\swarm.jar;%SWARM_DIR%\share\swarm\kawa.jar
set path=.;%SWARM_DIR%\bin
set path=%path%;%JAVA_HOME%\bin
set path=%path%;%CYGWIN_HOME%\bin
%JAVA_EXE% -Xmx256m -cp %cp% my.package.name.StartSwarm --varyseed
set path=%savepath%