javaswarm.dll problem

From: Marshall, James A R
Subject: javaswarm.dll problem
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:59:52 +0100

Hello,
  I have upgraded to the latest development snapshot on Win2000 and managed
to get jdb working with it (hint, as the environment required for Swarm can
become very messy, just copy  "bin/javaswarm" to a file called
"bin/jdbswarm" and replace change "JAVACMD" to refer to "jdb" instead of
"java"). Anyway, now I'm trying to get my IDE (JCreator Pro) working with
Swarm. When I run my Swarm app through the IDE (with the debugger or not),
it falls over with the following exception in javaswarm.dll:

Exception caught: C:\Swarm-2.2\bin\javaswarm.dll: Can't find dependent
libraries

  Unfortunately I can't work out where javaswarm.dll should be looking for
its dependent libraries, so I don't know what environment variables to set
in Windows. I have only set SWARMDIR=C:\Swarm-2.2 and included
C:\Swarm-2.2\bin in PATH (this used to be sufficient with Swarm 2.1.1)
  Any help would be appreciated as the running the debugger through the IDE
provides quite a nice interface...
        James

---
Dr James A R Marshall
Container World Project - http://www.ese.ic.ac.uk/research/containerworld/
Department of Earth Sciences and Engineering, Imperial College, London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 7493
Fax: +44 (0)20 7594 7444