Problem using UniformIntegerDist

From: Marshall, James A R
Subject: Problem using UniformIntegerDist
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:54:59 +0100

Hello,
  more JavaSwarm 2.1.1 problems, this time using UniformIntegerDist. The
following code causes an exception access violation in
UniformIntegerDistCImpl.create$setGenerator$setIntegerMin$setMax:

                UniformIntegerDist distribution;
                int winner;

                if (mWinner == null)
                {
                        distribution = new
UniformIntegerDistImpl(Globals.env.globalZone, Globals.env.randomGenerator,
0, mCandidates.size() - 1);
                        winner = distribution.getIntegerSample();
                        mWinner = mCandidates.get(winner);
                }

while changing to:

                        distribution = new
UniformIntegerDistImpl(Globals.env.globalZone);
                        winner = distribution.getIntegerWithMin$withMax(0,
mCandidates.size() - 1);

results in an UnsatisfiedLinkError exception in
UniformIntegerDistCImpl.create.
  I'm sure I found this trivial when I last did it in Objective-C... any
hints?
        James

---
Dr James A R Marshall
Container World Project - http://www.ese.ic.ac.uk/research/containerworld/
Department of Earth Sciences and Engineering, Imperial College, London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 7493
Fax: +44 (0)20 7594 7444