Re: [MacOSX] DefObject.m:1062: internal error:

From: Jacobo Myerston
Subject: Re: [MacOSX] DefObject.m:1062: internal error:
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:30:28 -0400

On Monday, April 29, 2002, at 01:56 AM, Marcus G. Daniels wrote:

"JM" == Jacobo Myerston <address@hidden> writes:

JM> Did you, Marcus, send a bug report to Apple? Or should we do this?

I have sent a message to the darwin-gcc3 mailing list, but have not
used the web page mentioned in the crash message.  It would be good to
do that, and for other people besides me to report the problem.

I have just sent a bug report through the web page. Maybe other people should do the same, 3 bug reports are better than one.