Re: gcc3.0.1, swarm-2002-01-31

From: Marcello Gallucci
Subject: Re: gcc3.0.1, swarm-2002-01-31
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:37:14 +0100

Hi,
thanks alot

The problem is not my application, it was working just fine on friday
just before I had this stupid idea of udgrading my system (:-(). Now,
If I use the rpm from ftp.swarm, it says that I need tcl/tk8.0. I
actually have tcl/tk 8.3, which worked fine before. When I build from
source, I get a host of problems. Eventually, it boiled down to a
tkextra error, which Marcus suggested been related to tcl/tk/blt
links.
After this nice sunday spent in my f*&*$*& office (sorry my french,
here is 9 pm and I started at 8.30 am ),I've decided that I have a problem with
tcl/tk!

I'm now building tk and tcl 8.4 (i did not find a rpm). I hope they
will work. After that, I'll try the swarm rpm (rh). If it does not
work, I'll try to build.

Thank you a lot for your support!
marcello

--