Swarm 2.2 pretest and java source files

From: Jules X. Junker
Subject: Swarm 2.2 pretest and java source files
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:31:40 -0500

Hi,

I am relatively new to Swarm.  I have been using Swarm 2.1.1.  When I remake
Swarm, it seems to generate a lot of ".java" files.  I can't seem to
determine just how these are generated.  Can anyone tell me where they come
from.

Also, I see a lot of reference to Swarm 2.2 Pretest, but I only see Swarm
2.1.1 source to download.  Can anyone direct me where to get the Swarm 2.2
Pretest source.

Thanks in advance,

Jules Junker