Re: cons error?

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: cons error?
Date: 15 May 2001 17:05:15 -0600

J> The only .scm files I have are those in swarmapps-2.1.1 - but
J> whatever it is now lets me run none of my Swarm stuff, and trashes
J> the desktop...

J> OK - now I understand (a little) I tried to open IRCAM's jMax (on
J> which no more human life should be expended..), which <does> have
J> some .scm's. I guess that's way off subject - but if that proves to
J> be the culprit - any pointers as to what to look for or how to make
J> amends? (I was actually going to take my swarm-based music PhD to
J> the binders tomorrow!*... but anyhow)

Swarm-based music, eh!  Any chance you could send us an abstract for
the Swarm webpage, or better yet, a URL for to an HTML/PDF/PostScript
document?  I'm interested in hearing more about the project (it's
certainly one of the more exotic domains in which Swarm has been
applied!)

Alex
--
   Alex Lancaster * <address@hidden> * www.santafe.edu/~alex
Dept. of Integrative Biology, UC Berkeley (ib.berkeley.edu) * +1 510 642-1233