status_access_violation

From: Xiaodong Li
Subject: status_access_violation
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 18:53:31 +1000

Hi everyone,

I got the following error:

0 [main] gademo 1861 handle_exceptions: Exception:
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
922 [main] gademo 1861 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to
gademo.exe.stackdump

I use lists a lot here, adding and deleting members from one generation
to another. Thought that I was careful in using the "index remove" and
"index drop", so that there should not be any problem here (obviously
this is not the case). Can anyone tell me what else might have gone
wrong here?

Thanks in advacne.

-- Xiaodong