memory allocation

From: Kazuko Yamasaki
Subject: memory allocation
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:15:44 +0900 (JST)

Hi.
I am one of the users of swarm with java code.
When I do swarm simulation using GA,
I have to drop many agents and create them each generation.
At this time, amount of memory gradually increases
, and the program uses all memory ,and is destroyed at last.
I am sure to write such drop method in each class.

public void drop(){
  someClass.drop() ;
  someClass=null ;
  someArray=null ;