Linux install and xxgdb

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Linux install and xxgdb
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 21:11:10 -0700

Nice job Paul, that insitall went in with only minor hitches.  My goodness,
we are getting civilized.

Marcus, what I was thinking of was xxgdb, which I found accidently while I
was trying to figure out where Gnome hid all the RPM info.

On object center:  I got it just when they were changing their name from
Saber C.  Yes, it was that long ago.  It would just about walk your dog for
you.  (Things like noticing dangling pointers as soon as they occured.)  Of
course, within a month or so I found this templete in beta form called
Swarm.  Oh well...

Cheers,

   D4

* Dr. Doug Donalson             Office: (805) 893-2962
* Ecology, Evolution,           Home:   (805) 961-4447
* and Marine Biology            email address@hidden
* UC Santa Barbara
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106
*
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but
*   "That's funny ...?"
*
*       Isaac Asimov
*